National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC)
NSIC stands for National Small Industries Corporation, working under the government of India since 1955 to assist MSMEs that are looking for technical support in the form of training, skill development, mentoring, marketing, or upscaling their skills. They have a range of technical support centers across India which can provide a solution for the needs and uncertainties of a growing business.
Get In Touch With Us
NSIC has a wide range of technical services to suit the needs of MSMEs. It provides the following technical services to MSMEs: skill development in Hi-Tech as well as conventional trades, material and product supply, consultancy services, training and training material development, technology transfer, market research and project management. NSIC also offers a host of other benefits for MSMEs such as access to the latest technology at reasonable rates through tie-ups with Indian & global companies and assistance in the patent filing.
NSIC offers facilities for a wide range of industries including pharmaceuticals, chemicals, textiles, machinery, engineering goods and more with a strong focus on the development of indigenous skills and technologies. It has helped countless companies grow their business by providing a wealth of expertise in product development. NSIC offers material and product testing, energy audit & facilities management services. The Centres of NSIC are equipped with the latest indigenous equipment for carrying out performance and acceptance tests.
We shall constantly adapt, innovate and refine ourselves by taking on new challenges, exploring new ideas and using new technologies in order to make the best use of our time and resources. NSIC endeavors to provide effective and prompt service so as to achieve total customer satisfaction at all times. It helps the business to continuously upgrade their service quality, communication facilities and skill set to meet customer requirements efficiently. This certificate helps business to push their limit and constantly adapt, innovate & refine their processes in line with global business trends to maintain credibility and leadership in their field.
Benefits of NSIC Certification
The benefits of getting Registered under NSIC are as follows:
– Exemption from payment of Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)
– Issue of the Tender Sets free of cost
– Helps to enhance the reach of the Corporation resulting in growth in its business
– Helps to achieve operational efficiency and self-sustenance by attaining better productivity and profitability
– Upgrade the professional skills of all employees keeping pace with business needs
– Aims to provide a safe, clean, hygienic & congenial work environment for effective contribution by every employee
– Provide training for skill up-gradation of trainees leading to opportunities for their employment/self-employment
– Provide common facility services to industries for enhancing their competitiveness and quality
The following documents are required for obtaining NSIC registration in India:
- Copy of Acknowledgement of MSME registration(Full Set)
- Details of of plant & machinery and raw material with original purchase price
- Performance Statement
- Self-attested copy of ownership documents of the premises or copy of lease deed.
- Declaration/Certificate from the Proprietor/Partner/Director whether or not they have any link with large scale unit(s).
- List of raw materials and finished goods in stock.
- List of technical personnel employed in production and services.
- Item for which registration required with detailed specification(s)
- Write-up on quality control measures adopted by the firm for ensuring quality of raw material, bought out item (s) for assembly and sub assembly and for products/stores in process and the finished products quality control
- List of quality control equipment and testing facility available in factory
- Copy of type test report from Independent lab, where applicable as mentioned in relevant standard.
- Latest Electricity Bill Copy.
- Audited Balance Sheet, Trading Account and Profit & Loss
- Account for the last 3 years duly signed by the authorized person under his seal.
- Statement showing the Results of Operation for the last 3 years duly signed by Chartered Accountant under his seal.
- Bankers’ Report giving details of financial status of the applicant firm as per Performa “F” of application form.
- Copy of Permanent Account No. (PAN)
- Partnership Deed
- Form ’A’ from Registrar of Firms showing the names of the partners.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
The MSME programme or Udyog Aadhar registration is required for businesses to be eligible for NSIC registration. Online applications for NSIC Registration are accepted from registered MSMEs with Udyog Aadhar Registration. MSMEs must fill out the application form and submit it, along with the necessary paperwork, to the NSIC zonal or branch office that is closest to the unit in order to obtain the NSIC certificate.
Step 1 To receive an NSIC Certificate, an applicant (MSME) must go to the official website, www.nsicspronline.com.
Step 2 MSMEs must register in the MSME Data Bank with their UAM number and PAN in order to be registered as Single Point Registration Applicant.
Step 3Use the PAN and UAM numbers to provide the necessary information requested in the application form.
Step 4: The candidate must submit the application form and any other paperwork.
Step 5: Making the required payment to get the NSIC certificate.
Step 6: The NSIC certificate will be mailed to you once the payment has been completed, confirmed, and the authority has reviewed the paperwork.
Why Lunis Associates
The Reasons We Differ All agencies have experts, but what distinguishes ISO Certification is how Lunis Associates deliver their expertise.
NSIC stands for National Small Industries Corporation, working under the government of India since 1955 to assist MSMEs that are looking for technical support in the form of training, skill, development, mentoring, marketing, or upscaling their skills.
It will provide a range of skill development training in conventional areas like Turner, Fitter, Electrician, etc. as well as HiTech areas such as Embedded Systems, PLC, SCADA, and Robotics etc.
Yes, Service enterprises are eligible for getting all benefits related to NSIC provided that they fulfill all eligibility criteria for registration.
Any manufacturing MSME having Udyam Registration Certificate /Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) can apply for the assistance under the Scheme.
One year. Thereafter, the limit can be renewed for one year provided the conduct of the account was satisfactory during last year.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest news and updates as well as exclusive offers.