BIS through its core activities of standardization and conformity assessment has been benefiting the national economy by providing safe, reliable and quality goods; minimizing health hazards to consumers; protecting the environment, promoting exports and imports substitute; controlling over proliferation of varieties etc. The standards and certification scheme of BIS apart from benefitting the consumers and industry also support various public policies especially in areas of product safety, consumer protection, food safety, environment protection, building and construction, etc.
In addition to being required for your food business, FSSAI registration also has various advantages:
– It builds credibility and trust with your clients.
– Since the FSSAI insignia is well known, it can ensure consumer goodwill.
– When there is an FSSAI registration involved, hygiene and cleanliness are regulated and adhered to.
– Through research that you have access to, you can develop better work policies or enhance them. New information about the sector is shared with you, helping you to raise your safety standards and bring them up to par with those of international organisations.
– Importing and exporting food items require an FSSAI licence.
– When selling food products online, FSSAI is a requirement. FSSAI is also in charge of establishing rules.
Submissions of proprietary information on human drugs and substances, including information on:
Submissions of proprietary information on veterinary drugs and substances, including information on:
These documents are approved instructions for internal practices and procedures followed by CDER staff to help standardise the new drug review process and other activities. MaPPs define external activities as well. All MaPPs are available for the public to review to get a better understanding of office policies, definitions, staff responsibilities and procedures.
Why we’re Different All Agencies have experts, But it’s How Lunis Associates Deliver their Expertise That Sets ISO Certification Apart.
The validity of FSSAI licences granted to food businesses ranges from one to five years.
It is required to submit an application for a licence renewal 30 days before the current licence expires. Licenses that are not renewed may incur a fine of INR 100 each day until the renewal is completed.
Your company’s registered office will require a central licence. You will also require separate state licences for each state where your manufacturing facilities are located.
Yes, you need an FSSAI licence to manufacture, distribute, transport, or trade food additives.